Mimi Litter is Porous Silica Sand. Each gram of Mimi Litter is rich in micro-pores. One bag lasts an entire month without changing. Superior absorbency and keep litter box dry at any time.
1. Mimi Litter can immediately absorb and capture the odor into its micro-pores, evaporating and vanishing them.
2. 1 bag Mimi Litter = at least 10 bags traditional cat litter.
3. Mimi Litter can absorb cats urine in seconds, keep the litter always fresh and dry. No footprints from pets are left on furniture or anywhere in the room
4. Replace litter less often.
How to use:
1. Fill your clean litter box at least 1.5 inches high with Mimi Litter. For best results, do not add any other litter products or additives to the box.
2. Regularly remove solid waste and rake mimi litter to maintain freshness. It is important to rake the litter for optimal performance. Raking invloves mixing up the litter with a scooper so the litter is properly aerated and evenly distribute. Dispose of solid waste in trash.
3. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.
Recommended Litter Replacement:
For 1 Cat: 20 to 30 days
For 2 Cat: 10 to 15 days
For 3 Cat: 7 to 10 days