Giant (> 45 kg)
Royal Canin uses the name GIANT to refer to dogs whose adult weight exceeds 45kg. More than tailor-made nutrition, it is a safety measure. Royal Canin has patented a kibble with both a size and formula which are perfectly adapted to Giant dogs’ outsized morphology. A kibble suitable for giant dogs encourages chewing and slows down the speed of food intake. The Giant range from ROYAL CANIN Size Health Nutrition brings an exclusive nutritional answer to the specific requirements of giant dogs, taking into account their size, age, activity and physiological state
Junior: Complete dog feed for giant breed puppies (adult weight > 45 kg) - From 8 to 18/24 months old
- Digestive Health: An exclusive combination of nutrients to support optimal digestive security (L.I.P. proteins) and a balanced intestinal flora (prebiotics: FOS, MOS) which also contribute to good stool quality
- 2nd Growth Phase: Muscle Development: An adapted protein and L-carnitine content to help support muscle development in giant breed puppies during the second growth phase from 8 months old.
- Bone and Joint Support: Contributes to good bone mineralisation in giant breed puppies thanks to a balanced intake of energy and minerals (calcium and phosphorus), thus supporting bone consolidation and joints.
- Natural Defenses: Helps support the puppy’s natural defences, thanks particularly to an antioxidant complex and manno-oligo-saccharides
|Adult weight||45 kg||50 kg||55 kg||60 kg||65 kg||70 kg||75 kg||80 kg||85 kg||90 kg||95 kg||100 kg|
|8 months||597 g||6+7/8 cup||648 g||7+4/8 cup||697 g||8+1/8 cup||745 g||8+5/8 cup||791 g||9+1/8 cup||837 g||9+6/8 cup||882 g||10+2/8 cup||925 g||10+6/8 cup||968 g||11+2/8 cup||1010 g||11+6/8 cup||1052 g||12+1/8 cup||1093 g||12+5/8 cup|
|9 months||557 g||6+4/8 cup||608 g||7 cup||656 g||7+5/8 cup||701 g||8+1/8 cup||745 g||8+5/8 cup||834 g||9+5/8 cup||878 g||10+1/8 cup||924 g||10+6/8 cup||967 g||11+2/8 cup||1010 g||11+5/8 cup||1051 g||12+1/8 cup||1093 g||12+5/8 cup|
|10 months||521 g||6 cup||570 g||6+5/8 cup||615 g||7+1/8 cup||658 g||7+5/8 cup||698 g||8+1/8 cup||786 g||9+1/8 cup||828 g||9+5/8 cup||886 g||10+2/8 cup||928 g||10+6/8 cup||968 g||11+2/8 cup||1008 g||11+5/8 cup||1048 g||12+1/8 cup|
|11 months||476 g||5+4/8 cup||530 g||6+1/8 cup||573 g||6+5/8 cup||613 g||7+1/8 cup||651 g||7+4/8 cup||735 g||8+4/8 cup||774 g||9 cup||838 g||9+6/8 cup||916 g||10+1/8 cup||916 g||10+5/8 cup||953 g||11 cup||991 g||11+4/8 cup|
|12 months||434 g||5 cup||499 g||5+6/8 cup||538 g||6+2/8 cup||574 g||6+5/8 cup||609 g||7 cup||685 g||7+7/8 cup||721 g||8+3/8 cup||793 g||9+1/8 cup||868 g||9+5/8 cup||868 g||10 cup||903 g||10+4/8 cup||941 g||10+7/8 cup|
|13 months||431 g||5 cup||468 g||5+3/8 cup||504 g||5+7/8 cup||538 g||6+2/8 cup||571 g||6+5/8 cup||643 g||7+4/8 cup||677 g||7+7/8 cup||748 g||8+5/8 cup||817 g||9 cup||817 g||9+4/8 cup||851 g||9+7/8 cup||884 g||10+2/8 cup|
|14 months||426 g||4+7/8 cup||465 g||5+3/8 cup||501 g||5+6/8 cup||535 g||6+2/8 cup||568 g||6+5/8 cup||604 g||7 cup||636 g||7+3/8 cup||703 g||8+1/8 cup||768 g||8+4/8 cup||768 g||8+7/8 cup||800 g||9+2/8 cup||831 g||9+5/8 cup|
|16 months||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||461 g||5+3/8 cup||497 g||5+6/8 cup||532 g||6+1/8 cup||565 g||6+4/8 cup||600 g||7 cup||632 g||7+2/8 cup||665 g||7+6/8 cup||727 g||8 cup||727 g||8+3/8 cup||757 g||8+6/8 cup||787 g||9+1/8 cup|
|18 months||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||493 g||5+6/8 cup||529 g||6+1/8 cup||561 g||6+4/8 cup||598 g||6+7/8 cup||629 g||7+2/8 cup||663 g||7+5/8 cup||724 g||8 cup||724 g||8+3/8 cup||754 g||8+6/8 cup||784 g||9+1/8 cup|
|20 months||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||596 g||6+7/8 cup||627 g||7+2/8 cup||661 g||7+5/8 cup||722 g||8 cup||722 g||8+3/8 cup||752 g||8+6/8 cup||781 g||9 cup|
|22 months||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||Giant Adult||658 g||7+5/8 cup||719 g||8 cup||719 g||8+3/8 cup||749 g||8+6/8 cup||778 g||9 cu|
- Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
- Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 68 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-carnitine: 300 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Analytical Constituents: Protein: 31% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres:1.3% - Per kg: Calcium: 12 g - Phosphorus: 9.5 g - Fructo-oligo-saccharides: 3.4 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Crude fibre (%)||1.3|
|Dietary fibre (%)||6.7|
|Glucosamine plus chondroitin (mg/kg)||500.0|
|Linoleic acid (%)||2.86|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||3642.0|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||3891.0|
|Methionine Cystine (%)||1.27|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||34.2|
|Omega 6 (%)||3.04|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||19000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||200.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||500.0|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||4.5|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||4.1|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||16.1|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||27.2|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||8.8|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||1100.0|