> Dry Food
Royal Canin Medium Adult Dog Food 15 kg
COD not available
Medium (11-25 kg)
The term 'Medium' refers to dogs whose adult weight is between 11 kg and 25 kg. Medium-sized dogs are famous for their energy, and were historically working dogs.They often spend a lot of time exercising outdoors in all weathers. MEDIUM Size Health Nutrition helps maintain their natural defenses throughout their life and ensures that they can enjoy the natural world in the best possible condition with a complete programme: a targeted nutritional response whatever their age or particular sensitivity
Adult - Complete feed for adult medium breed dogs (from 11 to 25 kg) Over 12 months
- Natural Defenses: Helps support the dog’s natural defenses, thanks particularly to an antioxidant complex and manno-oligo-saccharides.
- High Digestibility: Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre.
- Omega 3:EPA-DHA: Enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skin.
- High Palatability: Satisfies the appetite of medium breed dogs thanks to carefully selected flavourings.
|Adult weight||11 kg||12 kg||13 kg||14 kg||15 kg||16 kg||18 kg||20 kg||22 kg||24 kg||25 kg|
|Normal Activity||149 g||1+4/8 cup||159 g||1+5/8 cup||169 g||1+6/8 cup||178 g||1+7/8 cup||188 g||2 cup||197 g||2 cup||215 g||2+2/8 cup||233 g||2+3/8 cup||250 g||2+5/8 cup||267 g||2+6/8 cup||275 g||2+7/8 cup|
|Moderate Activity||172 g||1+6/8 cup||184 g||1+7/8 cup||195 g||2 cup||206 g||2+1/8 cup||217 g||2+2/8 cup||228 g||2+3/8 cup||249 g||2+5/8 cup||270 g||2+7/8 cup||290 g||3 cup||309 g||3+2/8 cup||319 g||3+3/8 cup|
|High Activity||196 g||2 cup||209 g||2+1/8 cup||222 g||2+3/8 cup||235 g||2+4/8 cup||247 g||2+5/8 cup||259 g||2+6/8 cup||283 g||3 cup||307 g||3+2/8 cup||329 g||3+3/8 cup||351 g||3+5/8 cup||362 g||3+6/8 cup|
- Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, wheat flour, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides).
- Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 12000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.12 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Analytical Constituents: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 5.9% - Crude fibres: 1.2% - Per kg: Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 6 g including EPA/DHA: 3.1 g.
|Crude fibre (%)||1.2|
|Dietary fibre (%)||6.3|
|Linoleic acid (%)||2.46|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||3619.0|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||3857.0|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||44.4|
|Omega 6 (%)||2.58|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||13000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||200.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||500.0|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||3.1|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||2.9|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||11.3|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||19.0|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||6.2|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||800.0|
Ratings & Reviews
Not rated yet.